Meb's book is 99 cents on kindle today only (Read 788 times)

A Saucy Wench

Has anyone read it?  Run to Overcome? 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Turbolegs

Thanks for sharing this. I just bought the book on my kindle, after seeing your post. Hope its a good read. I am currently 60% through "Once a Runner" by John L Parker. Its quite engrossing.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to fork out $.99 or to borrow it free - a Prime benefit.

I haven't read it...but I'm a Kindle deal of the day addict.  Thanks for sharing--it has added to the "pile" of books that were to inexpensive to say no to.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

A Saucy Wench

Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to fork out $.99 or to borrow it free - a Prime benefit.

Unfortunately when dh and I got our kindles way back at the beginning it was a PITA to have 2 kindles on one account.  Now it is a PITA to merge accts and not paying for prime twice.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Troy.

Has anyone read it?  Run to Overcome? 

Haven't read it, but at that price, it's hard not to give it a shot.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Thanks, just bought it.  

99 cents... why not?

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                Gatorade Endurance Team

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Unfortunately when dh and I got our kindles way back at the beginning it was a PITA to have 2 kindles on one account.  Now it is a PITA to merge accts and not paying for prime twice.

I'm the lucky one with Prime. I like having something over DW.
                  e454545rt

Thank you for the heads up. Just got it. 

MrH

Thanks, just bought it.  

99 cents... why not?

Yeah, Meb is more than welcome to my 99c, and the book has pretty good reviews.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

I don't have a kindle, but went to see if I could buy it and read it off a kindle app.  

The deal is over, but Amazon told me that, as a Prime member, I can read it for free.  I wonder if this only for a limited time.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I don't have a kindle, but went to see if I could buy it and read it off a kindle app.  

The deal is over, but Amazon told me that, as a Prime member, I can read it for free.  I wonder if this only for a limited time.  

I believe it's available to you as long as you're a Prime member.