Revenge of the Sith Abridged Script (Joke) (Read 505 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A pretty funny read. And since it's abridged, not too long. Example: SAMUEL L. MOTHERF*****G JACKSON enters IAN MCDIARMID'S CHAMBER. SAMUEL L. MOTHERF*****G JACKSON Ian, you're under arrest for being a manipulative motherf****r. IAN MCDIARMID I got a threshold, Jedi. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's f****n' dangerous to have a racecar in the f****in' red. It could blow. SAMUEL L. MOTHERF*****G JACKSON Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow? IAN MCDIARMID I could blow. SAMUEL L. MOTHERF******G JACKSON Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf****r, motherf****r! Every time my fingers touch my lightsaber I'm Superfly TNT. I'm the Guns of Navarone.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

modal does not like Samuel L. Jackson and wonders why that fool was cast in Star Wars.

Vim