Busch Gardens Virginia (Read 605 times)

Has anyone been there? I'll be there Sunday through Tuesday night (first half of vacation). Are there any "must sees" or "avoid at all costs"? I'm REALLY looking forward to the 4 mile running trail on the hotel property (I'm such a running dork).

Michelle

I went there as a kid and more recently took the kids (several years ago) there for the Halloween thing when we lived in Virginia Beach. Lots of charm in Williamsburg. Jamestown is close by - the kids liked that a lot. Other than that, I do not remember enough to give you any must sees or avoids. A bit farther away (into Norfolk/VB) is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel which is the longest bridge-tunnel complex in the world. It links the VB area with the Eastern Shore. An awesome ride on a nice day and there are several parks/sanctuaries on the Eastern Shore side with trails to run/walk on + beach / swimming area for the kids. Nice short trip if your are heading closer to VB.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I was there 10 years ago on part of our honey moon. It was great back then- I am sure they have added more by now.
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
          Busch Gardens was awesome! Our hotel was great (Kingsmill Inn), not a single flaw about the place. Our second half of vacation was wonderful (as always), Ocean City, MD. Here are a few cool dolphin pictures I took.

Michelle

Saw this on our way to Busch Gardens.... Confused

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Man, I'll bet his/her gas mileage sucks! Wink Those dolphin shots are awesome--looks like they're just off the beach! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This car is 100% awesomeness!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Busch Gardens was awesome! Our hotel was great (Kingsmill Inn), not a single flaw about the place. Our second half of vacation was wonderful (as always), Ocean City, MD. Here are a few cool dolphin pictures I took.
                  Nice pictures!!! So beautiful!! BG Virginia was our vaction in 2006.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson