Philadelphia Anyone? (Read 733 times)

GP160

Good luck Pam! Stay strong Big grin
    Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
      HEY. I knew I'd be talking to you again!!!! I was GOING to call you tomorrow as I lay on the couch all drugged up from my surgery but now since you're being so snotty about it, maybe I won't!!!! Tongue (just in case I sleep the day away instead)....GOOD LUCK PAM!!!! Kick some marathon butt and have fun. Big grin
      I know I'm just a snotty kid Tongue Good luck hun and you better sleep the day away (hopefully you'll be able to since you didn't sleep last night) Thanks again!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck Pam! Stay strong Big grin
        Thanks Gwen!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Thanks guys!! If we get there early enough dh and I will be looking for that Green balloon Raymond. Somehow though I think it may be hard to find with over 15,000 people around Confused

Good luck to you all! Have a great race! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Somehow though I think it may be hard to find with over 15,000 people around Confused
              Wow, that's a big 'un. Best of luck all!

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Philly Curse

what is everyone wearing for Philly?
                  Good Luck Philly runners! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

what is everyone wearing for Philly?
                    FIL asked that yesterday and I'll give you the same answer I gave him. CLOTHES Wink Ok seriously, I'm thinking 3/4 tights a long sleeve shirt under my RA tank (one that I can remove if I get too hot) a throw away hat and gloves.

Thanks Ed, Jen and Cheryl!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're gonna rock that race, Pam! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

GOOD LUCK STANLEY C.! Smile
                          Way to go Stanley! Stanley - 50 M 03:04:04 He placed 5th in his age group! Also, congrats to my lifelong friend Kelly! This was her first marathon yesterday! She did awesome! Kelly - 34 F 03:46:07

Michelle