14 min 5k , is that good enough. (Read 1139 times)

joescott

You're gonna get me kicked off for a 14 min 5k, oh, ok.

Ha, ha, no, no.  Not at all!  I'm going to get you kicked off for being some 23-year-old brat living in his mom's basement going, "hey, dude, like, let's go online and mess with some runners, dude.  it will be great and stuff.  like, awesome.  it will be so funny."

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

GC100k

You're gonna get me kicked off for a 14 min 5k, oh, ok.

Please no.

If you didn't catch on yet, you are the greatest distance runner in the history of mankind.  I guarantee Komen and Bekele didn't run 14 minutes in their second week of running.  We're in awe.  We have the greatest distance runner in the world in our midst.  We want to hang on to our brush with greatness.

Hoodoo Guru

A girl from Nantucket ran by,

She said, "Dude you really can fly.

Can you run today

A 14 minute 5K

If so you are my kind of guy."

The tangents are moot.

Ha, ha, no, no.  Not at all!  I'm going to get you kicked off for being some 23-year-old brat living in his mom's basement going, "hey, dude, like, let's go online and mess with some runners, dude.  it will be great and stuff.  like, awesome.  it will be so funny."

And/or being someone on here's boss who's totally going to fire someone's ass for spending all day posing on RA instead of working on end of quarter numbers...

Will you guys just relax a little. I used to run, took some time off. Not to sit on the couch and drink beer and get fat. I am still super active, just started to run again last week is all. I'm not into distance 3-5 is all i do.

JimR

A girl from Nantucket ran by,

She said, "Dude you really can fly.

Can you run today

A 14 minute 5K

If so you are my kind of guy."

He stood on a mountain,

drank from a fountain,

and nibbled some cornish hen pie.

Looked down at the scene

and said 'this is pristine',

shaved his legs and mooned a train passing by.

He stood on a mountain,

drank from a fountain,

and nibbled some cornish hen pie.

Looked down at the scene

and said 'this is pristine',

shaved his legs and mooned a train passing by.

But the path by those tracks was closed,

Or so the police officer supposed,

The Redbird was sent to a judge

Who had a sports grudge

You could say the Redbird got hosed.

StartingOver42

faster than a glacier

Will you guys just relax a little. I used to run, took some time off. Not to sit on the couch and drink beer and get fat. I am still super active, just started to run again last week is all. I'm not into distance 3-5 is all i do.

No trust me, we get it. You're super active, and accidentally run world class race times just cruising along for fun with no training. Not hard to understand at all, sounds perfectly reasonable. Stop being all modest and just admit that it's cool to be maybe the most gifted runner who ever lived. We won't hold it against you if you want to brag a little. Why do you keep acting like it's no big deal when it's really super duper awesome?

What are words for when no one listens anymore?

Runners run

ultramarathon/triathlete

Didn't Dean K run like 30 miles after one drunken night out, after several years of no running.  You guys should hook up.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                      Gatorade Endurance Team

That wasn't the song. It was Destination Unknown.

Life is so strange.

Runners run

23?  I'm convinced this is one of my students.

This thread smells like...teenager.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                              Emil Zatopek