Are you significantly fitter/healthier than your partner? (Read 244 times)

kk_kittenkat

Does your husband/wife/partner keep in shape and take exercise or do you find a big discrepancy in your levels of health and fitness? Does this cause problems?

My husband isn't a runner (although he does go for the odd short run), but he goes to the gym regularly and cycles. So I would say that do both have a good level of fitness.

I would only have a problem I think if he was so unfit that he couldn't run around with our kids, or it was directly damaging his health.

Would you like your partner to look after themself better? Or do they train so much you never see them?

What would they say about you if asked these questions?

Still kicking

My wife does't work out at all. However, she's a type A and never stops doing stuff. Between her job, hobbies/crafts/sewing, pets, house, garden, etc… she goes pedal to the metal all day. I couldn't keep up with her if I tried, and it wouldn't surprise me if she burns more calories in a day than I do. No problems whatsoever. She's a photographer and likes coming out to events and taking pictures. We are not young (She is over 60) and she thinks it's pretty cool to be married to someone who still has a six pack. That's fun.

I'm also on Athlinks and Strava