Reset Training Log? (Read 124 times)

JustinCanCook

New to the forums and trying to get my training log up and running.

I think I accidentally uploaded my training log twice, so all of my mileage seems to be doubled...  Is there a way to erase my entire training plan so I can start over?

Thanks!

Done.

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I think I accidentally uploaded my training log twice, so all of my mileage seems to be doubled... 

Ah, if it were only that easy.

2014 Goals:  sub-3 Marathon 

Current Status 06/19: Pelvic stress-fracture = 6-weeks of no running.

JustinCanCook

JustinCanCook

Ah, if it were only that easy.

Yeah, for a minute I was really impressed with myself.

scahn

I uh, I'm on the same boat here.  A little help, anyone?  I have like 7,000 entries now.  Literally just made an account!  THanks!

Eirc rocks!

I uh, I'm on the same boat here.  A little help, anyone?  I have like 7,000 entries now.  Literally just made an account!  THanks!

I can wipe your account for you.  I have not done so because you have several recent workouts that are not duplicates.  The wipe is an all or nothing operation.  Please confirm that you wish to delete all workouts.

eric Smile

Doughboy

See? It's this kind of personalized response and help that makes RunningAhead so awesome.

Oops, I think I just accidentally said that twice.   Wink

scahn

Wow, thanks for the response Eric.  Wipe me clean!!  Big grin

I have everything on DailyMile so I'll upload ONCE this time!  THanks a ton!