iPhone app for RunningAHEAD beta process (Read 283 times)

A Dance with Monkeys

GPS. I hit start running, saw a pretty map track my run, then hit stop running and save at the end. I had to edit to get the data fields set up with the data I wanted (shoes, course, run type)

Consistently Slow

GPS .02 mile more than Garmin for a 2 mile run. Need to lock the phone to prevent it from pausing. I had it in my pocket. raining. Garmin is having issues uploading. Just purchased a new computer. Will start using it this week. App worked great. Easy upload. A++ for phone users.

Run until the trail runs out.

2014***1500 miles 09/28/14

50miler 13:26:18

Race Less Train More

Pistol 100 ----01/03/15

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

This shouldn't be happening, and I don't know why it is. I've sent an email to Eric to try to understand what's going on, sorry about that.

EDIT:

An API hiccup here. All future activities should be fine, older activities (like your examples) will be updated to include the map when Eric is able.

GPS. I hit start running, saw a pretty map track my run, then hit stop running and save at the end. I had to edit to get the data fields set up with the data I wanted (shoes, course, run type)

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

A Dance with Monkeys

Thanks!

Thought of another one: your interface is much easier than the website for entering data on a smartphone screen. Can you create an interface that would let me type in everything and upload just in case I did not use the phone (e.g., a treadmill run)?

Smile

Thanks!

Thought of another one: your interface is much easier than the website for entering data on a smartphone screen. Can you create an interface that would let me type in everything and upload just in case I did not use the phone (e.g., a treadmill run)?

Smile

I believe you're asking can you log a new activity manually? If that's so, it already exists, simply click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the workouts screen. Same goes for Courses/Equipment.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

A Dance with Monkeys