Thursday’s running log (Read 656 times)

Dog-Love

Well in all honesty...it takes a village to lead this thing. I have over 8 parents helping me. But it is quite the scene! Smile We do this every thurs for 10 weeks and even when I dread going, I always feel great when its done and all these kids are laughing. You know I used to coach soccer and it made me CRAZY!!! Some kids preferred digging the white chaulk out of the ground while the ball went right by them. Some wouldn't pass to the girls. And I always wanted to put electric pads on them to get their attention. You are a QUEEN for coaching!
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      My boys are losing No Easy ~7.5 miles around the neighborhood Lots of puddles... sidewalks barricaded by trees knocked down from yesterdays storm... several mud spots... an earth worm... smell of fish bait... smell of black eyed peas... modal is 100% Texan. modal has some Swede Blood and thinks Swedes have cool names. modal recently met a rep for a company that had provided ic for the Garmin 205 and 305. modal and this nordic rep had a conversation over funny Swede names like Odd, Even, and Bent haha

Vim