Should Ohio State play Michigan again ? (Read 688 times)

Should Ohio State play Michigan again ?

Cryptic

no

Prophet!

anything but USC in the title game is fine by me..something about having a qb named booty just doesn't feel right..."booty throws wide", "booty sacked", "booty tackled"...

You'll ruin your knees!

Booty manhandled by the entire defensive line Shocked

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

Talk about your backfield in motion ...

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Prophet!

booty play action
              Scout7

Yes, they should, because they are the two best teams right now.

Cryptic

i don't know about that. I think there are a few teams that are just as good as both of those teams.
                  JakeKnight

They should bench both teams and have Michigan State go the Rose Bowl. Big grin

Scout7

They should bench both teams and have Michigan State go the Rose Bowl. Big grin
                      Only if they play Penn State.
                      JakeKnight

Only if they play Penn State.
                        Fine by me. If they can keep Paterno awake. And breathing.

Scout7

Fine by me. If they can keep Paterno awake. And breathing.
                          Hey, the guy is how old, and stayed on the sidelines for how long before finally being taken away with a broken leg. That's guts. Or sheer lunacy. Either way, I'll take it.
                            NOPE