Running at Work (Read 1077 times)

I essentially take a sweat shower when I run. My body fulfills the cooling job fairly well. If it's super hot the salt in my sweat starts caking up everywhere. Anyways, I do not run at work. I'd would rather fit it in before or after work. Several guys I know walk and ride their bikes. Actually the bike riders have it pretty nice as we're fairly close to the paved Trinity Trail. Most of them take showers... I used to notice one of my manager's BO after he'd go working out at lunch... it was sort of stinky but I guess some women like musky man scent.

Vim

The Plodder

I do most of my workouts during my lunch hour (although I am nearly always late back). There is a gym just down the road and for me it fulfills two purposes, firstly it gets me out of the office, and secondly having two young children means mornings are madness and my wife works evenings so after work is out for most days. I am European, but do take a shower - does that make me some sort of rebel? Big grin
        I bring my running clothes with me in a backpack when I go to work in the morning by tram. When I am done working I slip into a bathroom, perform a superman-changing-clothes-trick and run home in my running clothes with my office clothes in the backpack. The added weight of the backpack makes me a stronger runner I guess, I hope :-) I shower when I get home, unless my wife is in a kinky mood. I am European
        Run more.
          The added weight of the backpack makes me a stronger runner I guess, I hope :-) I shower when I get home, unless my wife is in a kinky mood. I am European
          A woman who appreciates nice man musk Big grin

Vim

jcasetnl

I sometimes run around Lake Merritt at lunch. We have a shower, but I also run without a shirt to stay as cool as possible and minimize the post-workout deluge. Sometimes the stay-at-home moms walking their kids in strollers give me a whistle. Wink