My Shoes are Ugly. (Read 1135 times)

....yeah but they make your ass look good.

I admitted to liking the pink.  I didn't mention whether I like pink.

But ... that's a blue comment.  Is this some sort of trick?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Dave

I don't think you're talking about the same pink.

I'm not entirely sure.

But SRL should clarify.  I'm fairly sure you like pink.  But do you like Pink?  And do you like the pink?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

What is a hoka pic?

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Just got these. I don't like the color, but they were 20 bucks cheaper than the other color.

Et tu, Jefe?

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Et tu, Jefe?

Did you get a pair, too? I don't understand your Latin-Spanish.

I call them my "Denver Bronco shoes" and just like the Broncos, they're ugly.

Wish they'd come out in cardinal and gold.

Did you get a pair, too? I don't understand your Latin-Spanish.

No I just thought you were too cool to post a picture of your ugly shoes in the "hey lets post pictures of our ugly shoes" thread.

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

No I just thought you were too cool to post a picture of your ugly shoes in the "hey lets post pictures of our ugly shoes" thread.

At least one of my internet personae is way too cool for that. I think that persona was not sufficiently caffeinated.

MTA: plus, it's the first pair of shoes that I've bought in 6 months so they are more special to me I suppose.

MrH

That ship sailed a long time ago for all of us.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

L Train

Does anyone here believe that Styx were really aliens?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Best drug trip ever.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I wish I was cool enough serious enough about racing to have a flashy colored pair of shoes like all these photos. 

But really, these heavy clunkers on my feet must be giving me strong ankles or something, right?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

MrH

Styx 

If you bathed in that river, it might explain your achilles.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.