Bug Report: Unable to export data (Read 584 times)

The shirtless wonder

Starting today, 11/14/2008, I am unable to export my running log data using either XML or tab delimited formats. I am certain this problem started today as I have a script that automatically backs up my data every morning. My script uses wget as a web client and has worked successfully each day since March of 2008. Today I attempted to export the data using Firefox 3 manually. With that client I was also unable to export data. GReg
    eric :)

I uploaded a patch last night hoping to reduce the database load and accidentally linked against the wrong version of a library. I've fixed the problem and you should be able to download your data again. Sorry about that! eric :-)

The shirtless wonder

Thanks for the super fast fix! It's working again. Greg
        VictorN

I wasn't able to export data either. I tried just a few minutes ago. Everything appears to work, but I get only a 1 KB zip file and when I try to unzip it I get a winzip error message telling me the file is not a valid zip archive file. Victor
          eric :)

VictorN, I was able to download and open both the text delimited and xml versions of your log without any trouble. I'm not sure why you're experiencing problems. Which version of Windows and Winzip are you using?
            VictorN

I'm using IE 6.0 and WinZip 11.1. I can try it from home tonight. I use a Mac & Firefox. I thought something was wrong when I noticed the file size was only 1 kb. I'll try tonight or tomorrow AM and let you know what happens. Thanks for the quick response! Victor
              VictorN

Hi Eric, I was able to download the data from home. Perhaps the company firewall was stripping the zip files. BTW, I loaded the data into Kick Running's log to check it out, and it doesn't compare. Your log as light years ahead. Victor