Food Pr0n... (Read 809 times)

Better I Leave

As requested...

My Stir Fry Shrimp...

The finished product...

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I would be very hungry after that meal because I would just be picking out the mushrooms. But I already told you I didn't like shrimp.  Smile

Bring on the desserts, Dave!  We can take it.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Better I Leave

Bring on the desserts, Dave!  We can take it.

My only claim to fame is my Chocolate Decadence Cheesecake. My wife makes some pretty good baked goods (cookies, muffins and such). She makes a damn good banana bread.

Better I Leave

Tonight's dinner...My own Chili Verde...

First we brown the pork in cumin, salt, oregano, and pepper

Toss the browned pork into a Crock Pot and cover w/ a good Mexican beer. I prefer Pacifico...

Then, in the same pan that you brown the pork in, saute the onions, garlic, and diced chilis. Once sauteed, transfer to crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours...

Better I Leave

The finished product w/ garden tomatillo sauce alongside handmade corn/flour tortillas, and a nice mixed green salad in a lime/cilantro/balsamic viniagrette dressing...

sugnim

Dave, you need to host a race & be in charge of the post-race food tent.  We will all be at the finish line with our forks & napkins.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Where'd your pics go, Dave?

Mmmmmm. Food....

Parmesan cheese?

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Parmesan cheese?

That is my favorite kind of protein powder.

Singer who runs a smidge

Yes.  Our chickens, fruit, & veggies are all organic.  They kind of all take care of each other, with the chickens fertilizing the plants & eating the bugs, and the plants providing some goodies for the chickens in terms of fallen fruit.  My neighbor, who is in his late 80's, swears that earthworms were introduced to MT in my backyard, and also that our soil is perfect for growing marijuana.  We do have a lot of earthworms, but I think he may have smoked a little too much marijuana in his day.  The only intoxicant in our garden is the aroma of the strawberries when the sun hits them in July.

I can only manage to grow deer in my garden.  It doesn't matter what I plant, only the deer grow.  Angry

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

A Saucy Wench

photo article-2480078-1910E9DE00000578-503_634x439_zps87220b59.jpg

Oooh...Twinkie Burger

It sounded a little better when I thought those twinkies were deep fried halibut.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7