Green Bay Marathon (Read 733 times)

LPM

Anyone with any experience with the course? How bad are the early "inclines"?
      don't know much, but the marathonguide bulletin boards seem to indicate not much in the way of climbing, every one seems to think it is a pretty accessible course...see you there...I am going as well...looking forward to it.. d
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, just wanted to say that I grew up in Door County and if I ever decide to do marathons, that is one I think I would love--my folks could come watch me (I live on the other side of the lake, now)! Does GB have a half-marathon by any chance? Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Keep up the training Blondie & we can do it together!! Smile If they have a half, I'm ready now. Full, maybe in a year or so! Smile
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Keep up the training Blondie & we can do it together!! Smile If they have a half, I'm ready now. Full, maybe in a year or so! Smile
            Road trip!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aww...shoot. There is a half marathon, but it looks like it would probably only be a week after the 5/3 25k: half marathon I don't think I could handle both in one month. Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

Sure you can. Just treat the Riverbank as a long training run. No need to break any world records on your first 25K anyways!! Smile
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3