Ode to my Nano... (Read 707 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You silly pink thing Why did I not make you mine months ago? Had I known how you would make the time fly... even when my feet don't...ahh, the pleasure I've missed. You make the pains lessen and my pace quicken. Now I just wish my new sport headphones were already here, as your right earbud just doesn't want to stay put. When I'm not out running I shall obsess over playlists. And I will go broke downloading new tunes to fill you with. 4 gigs of inspiration in a pretty package. Perhaps now I might not notice when the rednecks honk their pickup truck and Camaro horns as they approach. Worth your weight in gold...and then some. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Kirsten, you're a rock star!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No applause...just throw money. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

good luck kirsten...i spend more time designing the ultimate playlist for different types of run than running itself Smile
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

La pod de le pomme... You have so enhanced my runs Thank you for today's I kicked that bunny's butt Eat my dust, fuzzy rodent Best run in over 2 months More to follow, I am sure Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

LydiaT

You are amazing. A runner and a poet. I stand in awe. My next run - 16 hilly miles tomorrow morning - is dedicated to you.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are amazing. A runner and a poet. I stand in awe. My next run - 16 hilly miles tomorrow morning - is dedicated to you.
                Sweet! And you can be my muse as I run my 10 tomorrow. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay