Average Speed (Read 601 times)

raed_12345

Hi, I am very new to this website, so I hope that writing this would be appropriate. (maybe features already exist?) I would love to see an average speed feature so that I could see how I am progressing. Although not important, a feature to track calories, %fat.... Thanks a lot for this wonderful website. It is the best I used so far. Yes Yes Wink Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

You can use the graphing feature to track your average speeds. It takes a little work, but is completely doable. Eric's in the middle of revamping the graphing, so I'm sure it'll be even better than this, but for now this'll work: From your Training Log tab, look on the left. Click on "Graph." You'll be in either basic or advanced graph mode. You want to be in advanced graph mode, so if you see only "monthly" and "weekly" graph look for the "advanced graph button near the top. Choose "XY Graph" and set Y to "speed." Then tell it to "graph" (bottom right corner). It'll plot by run type. You can play around with the settings, too. Have fun with it! Personally, I'm really curious to see how the new graphing turns out... Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

raed_12345

Thank you
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin You're welcome!

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

raed_12345, I'll consider your request for the reporting upgrade. eric Smile