Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

i ran 5km "fun run" in a bumble bee costume today.  buzzzzzzzed thru the finish line.

Go GA TECH  YELLOW JACKETS !

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

136 mile month. 5 month over 100.Steady increase.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Last Wednesday I ran 6 miles at a 13:22 pace, and felt exhausted afterwards.  Tonight I ran 8 miles, my first run over 6 since the Marathon last December, and I did it at a 12:57 pace, and I don't feel that tired!!

Completed:
        Half Marathon 12/08/07 in 3:00:57
        Marathon 12/13/08 in 6:07:00
        Half Marathon 12/12/09 in 2:40:15
        Goals:
        Half Marathon 12/12/09 in under 3 hours
        Marathon 12/11/10 without walking, except for water
          I am back after injury over the summer and feeling good!

Ryan

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yesterday was the two-year anniversary of when I reached my goal weight, after losing 30 pounds.  I've never kept weight off that long.

RunsForCake

I am back after injury over the summer and feeling good!

I feel your pain...injuries suck!  Welcome back!

RunsForCake

Yesterday was the two-year anniversary of when I reached my goal weight, after losing 30 pounds.  I've never kept weight off that long.

Huge congrats!  That is just awesome!  You really have made a lifestyle change and that is what keeps the weight off.  ^5

Yesterday I ran faster than I ever have before!  9:15 pace!!  Woohoo!  Especially coming off Saturday's horrendous run I feel great!! 

MTA: correct spelling

RunsForCake

Yesterday I ran faster than I ever have before!  9:15 pace!!  Woohoo!  Especially coming off Saturday's horrendous run I feel great!! 

MTA: correct spelling

Nice!

And a slight thread jack, but, WTF, I did start the thread and I can jack if I want to,  , what is that a pic of in your av?

Meatloaf with a tater tot garnish...and ketchup.  
                      RunsForCake

Meatloaf with a tater tot garnish...and ketchup.  

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!  Love the tots! 

They make mini ones now.  They are AWESOME!!!
                          RunsForCake

They make mini ones now.  They are AWESOME!!!

I will look for those.  I also like the Crispy Crowns.  Kind of like a flat tater tot that bakes up crispier. 

redleaf

Someone gave me a hug today after our clinic run and said "thank you, without you I wouldn't have finished"

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Go Pre!

Helped a blind man get from outside my office building to his destination across town. I was already running late. Fortunately we were going to the same subway route. So it didn't make me much later. It was rush hour and he was struggling.It always feels good to help, so in a sense, I was just being selfish Wink