30% off coupon for Eastbay (Read 806 times)

jcasetnl

Hi All! I got an email from eastbay to take a survey in exchange for a 30% coupon. I don't really need anything right now so I figure I'll pass it on. It's only good till the 27th, I think. Not sure if it's a one-time code or can be used multiple times, or if it's tied to my email, etc. etc. Happy running! Code: EMEB7SP3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...I remember when they ran this deal last year. They lost me as a customer after that debacle. The color of the shoe I wanted was on backorder and after waiting a month they cancelled my order. Then they wouldn't honor the 30% off deal on the SAME shoe in a different color, even after I waited for a month. So I found it elsewhere and sent them a nastygram...THEN they were all eager to re-extend the offer, but it was too little, too late. I shopped with Eastbay for 20 years--from back when they were a tiny running store and outfitted my HS track team (also in NE WI). Now that they are a big company their customer service is in the toilet. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jcasetnl

Well, sorry you had a bad experience. I recently ordered two pairs of Asics GTs that were discontinued and getting increasingly difficult to find and had no problems at all. Also got them for considerably less than other vendors. I typically go with the cheapest vendor I can find, but I know that means I will occasionally have to deal with a CS headache. I get what I pay for. If you want the utmost in customer service you might try Title 9 sports. They will take back anything for any reason or no reason at all at any time, even five years after you bought it. True story: a woman returned 1400 worth of exercise clothes because her dog died. She said she always ran with her dog and the clothes reminded her of her dead dog and she just couldn't wear them anymore because of it. True to their word, Title 9 refunded every cent. I worked there when this happened.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Title 9 is excellent. I also have had great luck with onlineshoes.com and NBwebexpress. 3 weeks after I bought over $100 worth of running clothes from NBwebexpress they put them at 25% off. I noticed this and e-mailed to ask if they'd do a price adjustment and they did. They were under no obligation to do this, so that really put them at the top of my list of favorite online stores. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay