Graphing Weight (Read 671 times)

I weigh myself once a week and have added that info as a health note. Is there a way for me to ceate a graph of that info? I'd like to see how I'm trending over time. I tried using te advanced graphing feature and put in date as the x axis & weight as the y axis. All I get is a single dot and a nov '05 date.
      I don't think the graphing tool reads the weights off of the health notes. I'm pretty sure it only uses the weight entered on Run Entries.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wingz

Professional Noob

I don't think the graphing tool reads the weights off of the health notes. I'm pretty sure it only uses the weight entered on Run Entries.
        Right. If you want to see a graph of your weight, you'll need to put your weight in on the running entries you do. The site will automatically bring forward the weight you put in for the previous entry, so it's not a lot of data entry - you can just update it from time to time. Then, when you want to graph it, go to "advanced graph" and select "weight" as one of the variables. Note: choose XY plot or XY graph instead of "histogram" if you've put more than one entry in any day (the tool will sum the weights for each day. Roll eyes ).

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks for the feeedback! I'll modify the logs accordingly and give it a try.