Photos that make you laugh every time (Read 3800 times)

I have two...this is my youngest eating dirt at one of my older children's baseball game. Won the parent of the day award. Blush Yes I did stop him seconds after I took this picture! Big grin This is my daughter ready for a swim in the lake (about 10 years ago)...

Michelle

Dave

This one is my oldest daughter when she was about 4. We told her before she went to bed that she needed to go to sleep and quit playing in her room. We got proof she wasn't a good listener.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh how funny! She was determined to wear those shoes wasn't she. Big grin

Michelle

Dave

Yup. I think they were dancing. She put a dress on her cat too Big grin

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I just thought of a bunch more... Me in labor...drugs are good...mmmkay? (actually, if I could do it all over there would be no drugs) Me breaking and entering in LA: did's college graduation photo (he shaved the beard not long after when he started looking for jobs. Beard was started in Scotland and not trimmed for about a year): My best cheerleader:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Those are great, Kirsten Big grin That first one is priceless. I thought for a minute someone must have hacked into your computer and posted it on your behalf.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those are great, Kirsten Big grin That first one is priceless. I thought for a minute someone must have hacked into your computer and posted it on your behalf.
                Don't you love my ability to cross one eye? It's a gift. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Umm, stream of consciousness?
                  How can a baby be a troll and play football? Dead Thanks Mississippi. You were kind. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/47b5a7eaf6d044b196d27265b276c04d/1 Dang Kirsten looks psycho in the labor photo. Clowning around
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Imminent Catastrophe

I just have to thank SRLopez for the link to engrish.com. Great site! OTOH more of my precious time wasted.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Forgot about this one! There was something about that little yellow guy that just got to my youngest son. Big grin

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

DD10 got a kick out of this sign. After we left, we asked our driver if he remembered to look, and he sheepishly said, "No, I forgot!" I'm glad we didn't squash a penguin.
                        mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

From an email I received showing some of the humorous antics and other things in the lives of our soldiers...
                            Postcards after I quit: Confused Ack. "Why are you doing this" Ack. For real.
                            And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

AroundTheHorn

Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
                              xor

Sometimes I let my dogs resolve their differences on their own. Image and video hosting by TinyPic