Small bug with copying week in training plan editor (Read 376 times)

I think I may have found a small bug with copying a week in the training plan editor.  Specifically, if I copy a week that has already has some workouts completed, it will add duplicate workouts to the original week for each workout that is completed.

So, for example, suppose I have a training plan with a week with MWF runs and I complete the MW runs.  I now edit the plan and copy that week to the next one (by dragging the week's header).  Everything looks as it should: 2 weeks with MWF runs where the first Monday and Wednesday runs are completed. So I  hit save.  Now if I go back and look at this plan, there are now 8 runs scheduled -- there are extra uncompleted runs mysteriously added to the first Monday and Wendsday in addition the the completed ones.

If you are not sure what I am talking about, let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

This is not a particularly annoying bug -- I can easily go back in and remove the extra workouts.  So I don't care when/if it gets fixed, but I figured I'd let you know.

Thanks,

Doug

eric :)

Hi Doug,

Thank you for the report.  I was able to reproduce the problem.  I'll try to get it fixed ASAP.

eric Smile

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Is there a way to change the start date on a previous training plan?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

eric :)

Is there a way to change the start date on a previous training plan?

runnerclay,

You should start a new thread instead of piggy back on an existing thread since your question is different.

You can only change the start date if you haven't completed any workouts in the plan because when you have completed one or more workouts, the start date is in the past, and you can only change what hasn't happened yet.

eric Smile

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

runnerclay,

You should start a new thread instead of piggy back on an existing thread since your question is different.

You can only change the start date if you haven't completed any workouts in the plan because when you have completed one or more workouts, the start date is in the past, and you can only change what hasn't happened yet.

eric Smile

My bad!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/