Race Report: HTFU! HM!!! (Read 751 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

C'mon...who doesn't want to see flying monkeys!? Especially this far north of Nashville.... Wink k
    I hadn't thought about that...what if your flying butt monkeys were Harpeth Hills Flying Monkeys? We'd need Trent to make a positive ID...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hadn't thought about that...what if your flying butt monkeys were Harpeth Hills Flying Monkeys? We'd need Trent to make a positive ID...
      I'd have to keep one as a pet...I mean, how often does one get to keep a butt monkey? We already have 4 cats, so a little primate shouldn't be too much more work. Assuming that we can keep him/her from flying around at inopportune times and harassing the cats. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OMG! Kirsten!! Way to go!! Congratulations girl! Way to kick some butt and set a new PR! WHOOOOT!!!

Dog-Love

Can't believe I didn't see your post earlier! You are one fast chicka! I am going to paint HTFU on the back of my jog bra for my up-coming marathon so my girlfriend behind me ca get motivated. Both my kids 12 and 14 tell me to HTFU all the time now. And yes they do know what it means Awesome Zoom Zoom
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am going to paint HTFU on the back of my jog bra for my up-coming marathon so my girlfriend behind me ca get motivated.
            I LOVE this! Maybe future rendtions of the RA shirts should have HTFU! emblazoned on them! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

HTFU is part of my office's lexicon now. My boss walked by my desk yesterday as I was on the phone and said, "HTFU!" on his way by.

Runners run