Bad Photoshop? (Read 1049 times)

Kalsarikännit

I have seen this picture a dozen times in the last day.  Is it me or do the heads not fit the bodies (especially hers)?

prenup zuckerberg

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

I think his looks weirder.  But then I'm convinced he's not a real person anyway.

Do you suppose he ever facebook poked her?

Speaking of, I always wondered why you didn't get instantly friended by Facebook Mark when you joined. That surely worked well for "Tom" or whoever it was at MySpace.

Julia1971

I think they both just have heads that don't fit their bodies.  (I say this as a pin head myself, so I'm not trying to body snark.  The suit bothers me more).  It'll show up on PhotoshopDisasters.com if there are any shinanagans going on. 

undue monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There's a certain awkwardness to their facial expressions...neither one of them look like "wow, this is the best day of my life...I am so happy!"  More like..."marriage of convenience, meh."  Plus the lighting on their faces doesn't quite match--there's something a little off, there.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Plus the lighting on their faces doesn't quite match--there's something a little off, there.

Fill flash

xor

He was takin a bath. Long about a saturday night.

rub a dub dub, just relaxing in the tub.

Thinkin everything is alright.

Sorry. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fill flash

Yeah, I know what that is (duh)...but in a horizontal shot it's aimed oddly--it's blasting him more and from the right, which doesn't make an awful lot of sense if it's a hand-held camera.   Even if it's a set-up of sync'd flashes on stands it's whack.  No photographer is going to set something like that up so that it looks like a string of lights is going through people's heads.  You'd think Zuckerberg could afford better photography.  Or maybe the photos were not taken under the same conditions and stitched together.

~ Sarah Kay

Julia1971

There's a certain awkwardness to their facial expressions...neither one of them look like "wow, this is the best day of my life...I am so happy!"  More like..."marriage of convenience, meh."  

Good catch.  She looks kinda pissed off (the left eye is kinda squinty) and he looks smug (oh yeah, he's a trillionaire now).

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And the sunlight looks like it's coming from directly behind her, but that doesn't work with the foliage...where is the sun that it can shine directly behind her head (not far above horizon level) when there are thick trees and shrubbery immediately behind her?

~ Sarah Kay

He was takin a bath. Long about a saturday night.

rub a dub dub, just relaxing in the tub.

Thinkin everything is alright.

Sorry. 

How was he to know there was a party going on?

Jeff

No photographer is going to set something like that up so that it looks like a string of lights is going through people's heads. 

Ha!  If you're a photographer, you know better than to say something like that. Smile  Maybe he "hired" a friend.  Maybe he didn't want to spend money on a photographer if he thinks it's going to be over in six months.  They're definitely very stiff, as you pointed out.

Anyway, it doesn't appear to be photoshopped to me.  Isn't one of the rules of photography that what is outside of the frame can say more than what is inside?  We have no idea what is going outside the shot. 

Also, rule of thirds. (That was just for Trent.)

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Kalsarikännit

Anyway, it doesn't appear to be photoshopped to me.  

Yeah.  I didn't think it was actually photoshopped, it is just weird that her head looks pasted on and that they aren't posing together as if a pic of him was thrown in there.  The weirdness of this photo kept bothering me.

Like it should win an award for best real photo that looks fake.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

What bugs me most is how much news and attention this has gathered.  I would hope people have more significant things to worry about than the relationship status of an over-valued CEO with no significant revenue stream.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

kcam

Dayum.  Jealous much?