Was I a runner? (Read 810 times)

Oh Maybe we can start our own support group for the injured runners.
    Have you guys checked out the On The Bench group? It isn't incredibly active, though I don't know why with someone always being sidelined by an injury. Just a thought....
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Now that was a bath...

I'll check out that group Eryn! Maybe we can liven it up a bit. Claire xxx
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have you guys checked out the On The Bench group? It isn't incredibly active, though I don't know why with someone always being sidelined by an injury. Just a thought....
        Anyone who is a member should add the link to their sig...I wonder if a lot of RA folks don't even know about that group. I'm not injured, but I had forgotten about that, myself. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'll check out that group Eryn! Maybe we can liven it up a bit. Claire xxx
          Please do! I was kind of disappointed that it was so quiet...

Roads were made for journeys...

Dog-Love

Hey Clair YOU ARE A DAMN GOOD RUNNER and an ambitiious one at that. I will meet you in the on the bench group because I will be "not a runner" for 6 weeks and then I am back in slow training for an october trail marathon! Wanna train with me?
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)