Everybody Poops (Read 1378 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Once "movement" is imminent, the trickiest part is finding your OBMPP (Optimal Bowel Movement Prevention Pace). Run too fast, and you hasten your body's process dangerously. Slow down too much, and your system may slow down, but then you're not getting much closer to safety. There's a real delicate balance in finding that pace that will mitigate disaster...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prophet!

funny stuff...i thought paula had to pee but not poo. if you had to, would you stop by somebody's house and ask them if you can use their bathrooms ? I probably would..if they say no, i'll just poop in their lawn.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

if you had to, would you stop by somebody's house and ask them if you can use their bathrooms ? I probably would..if they say no, i'll just poop in their lawn.
        I live in redneck land...people around here have shotguns--I think I'd rather shit myself! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I live in redneck land...
          Speaking as someone who spent a fair amount of time in West Michigan growing up and now lives in Alabama, all I can say is that the definition of "redneck" is relative... Clowning around Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Ugh...that photo of Paula is one strike in the "cons of running a full marathon" column.
            If it makes you feel better, all the big ones do have porta-johns ... and most folks not trying for world records use them, when necessary. I guess when you're aiming for sub-2:20, there isn't time for all that. Of course you can always poop on the road if you want to. That's hard core. I'd clap.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Speaking as someone who spent a fair amount of time in West Michigan growing up and now lives in Alabama, all I can say is that the definition of "redneck" is relative... Clowning around
              Where in Alabama? Oh - and go Spartans.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking as someone who spent a fair amount of time in West Michigan growing up and now lives in Alabama, all I can say is that the definition of "redneck" is relative... Clowning around
                This is true. I live in a really weird little community, too. Seems that one is either a hippy (like our stinky Jeff) or has stars-and-bars on their pick-up, yet it's mostly peaceful. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OF COURSE...After reading that article yesterday, last night I had a nasty dream about this subject!! Except it was me that had to "go" (in the worst way), I did find a toliet... but then people kept coming in to talk to me while I was "going"!! IT WAS GROSS. As if my public bathroom stage fright isn't bad enough. Thanks Trent!

Michelle

I'm crying. What a riot. Brave as to be so bold to admit such an embarassing story. Trent - I echo your comments about socks.
                      I've never pooped in my life. Big grin
                        Oh man that was hillarious!! Humility at it's best.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well worth a reread. Big grin
                            Well worth a reread. Big grin
                            Classic Duece Material

Vim

~Gordo~

This story is exactly why on ALL runs a zip-lock baggy with 3 sheets of baby wipes are tucked into the waste band of my running shorts. Even if you find a port-a-poty there is no guarantee that there will be TP in there. If I can work it my route, I try to run past construction sites, those guys are NEVER out of TP in the port-a-portys. ~G
                              !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

A Saucy Wench

This story is exactly why on ALL runs a zip-lock baggy with 3 sheets of baby wipes are tucked into the waste band of my running shorts. Even if you find a port-a-poty there is no guarantee that there will be TP in there. If I can work it my route, I try to run past construction sites, those guys are NEVER out of TP in the port-a-portys. ~G
                                There are a lot of construction sites in my town right now. Thank the good lord. Sites A and C are cleaned on Thursdays Sites B, D, and E are cleaned on Mondays....good to know if I have a mile to be choosy on a Sunday Dead

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7