I'm not one to complain but.... (Read 252 times)

Runner100

I just checked in to my hotel room in myrtle beach SC before the half tomorrow. I did go a little down market (all the nice hotels were booked up or outrageously priced). But not that downmarket, place is old and a bit shabby but clean. When I get  to the room, someone or something has taken a shit right outside my door! Seriously. I called the front desk and it was cleaned up quickly. But WTF? Rogue small  kid? Dog smuggled in? Crazy fucking  ultra guy next door or something?

MoBramExam

Didn't Carnival put the folks who came off that cruise ship up in that hotel??

Runner100

You could be on to something there. Woman on front desk was quite blasé when I called it in, which is a little worrying. I assume the average call from a new guest is along the lines, "can we get an extra pillow" rather than "can someone please remove the turd beside my door?"

Didn't Carnival put the folks who came off that cruise ship up in that hotel??

Runslowalksalot

That's funny!    The wife  and I are at the Reef on 21st aveS.  its a middle of the spectrum place on the beach and the worst thing I found was the restaurant was more line a cafe.    So I had to walk up the block to the R&R On kings hwy.   stop on in if you see this.  Live music tonite!

Runner100

Cool. Let  me know if you or anyone else in town need an extra ticket for the after race party. I'm heading back right after the race so won't need mine. Have a good run tomorrow.

That's funny!    The wife  and I are at the Reef on 21st aveS.  its a middle of the spectrum place on the beach and the worst thing I found was the restaurant was more line a cafe.    So I had to walk up the block to the R&R On kings hwy.   stop on in if you see this.  Live music tonite!

I made it home on my run today but a mile before the end I really needed to take a dump!! I was really temped to squat in someones front yard!! But I made it home without a mess.Blush

xhristopher

In college I had too much slo gin for new years and puked in front of my own down market motel room. Come morning it and the chunks were frozen solid. There was no easy removal. Now back to your regularly scheduled shit.

Menace to Sobriety

I just checked in to my hotel room in myrtle beach SC before the half tomorrow. I did go a little down market (all the nice hotels were booked up or outrageously priced). But not that downmarket, place is old and a bit shabby but clean. When I get  to the room, someone or something has taken a shit right outside my door! Seriously. I called the front desk and it was cleaned up quickly. But WTF? Rogue small  kid? Dog smuggled in? Crazy fucking  ultra guy next door or something?

You're in SC man, probably mutant cockroaches. They call 'em "palmetto bugs", but that's just to make 'em sound classy.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

You're in SC man, probably mutant cockroaches. They call 'em "palmetto bugs", but that's just to make 'em sound classy.

Yup, that's it.

steph  

Meat Wagon

Puker

That's called a 'Warm Yankee Welcome' in SC.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Now this is the kind of twisted-topic thread a guy can really get behind. To anyone that isn't living/sleeping in that room this is comic gold. Well done mad-shitter. Well done sir.

TJoseph

I spend a couple hundred nights a year in hotel rooms and I can't say that has ever happened to me, although I have gotten into parking garage elevators that smell like piss at more than one hotel.  Why do people do that?

Runner100

Yeah, It was a first for me. The room was kinda stinky too. On the plus side, I Had a great race and got a PR in the half, so it was worth the trip and the turd.

I spend a couple hundred nights a year in hotel rooms and I can't say that has ever happened to me, although I have gotten into parking garage elevators that smell like piss at more than one hotel.  Why do people do that?

kcam

double

kcam

Yeah, It was a first for me. The room was kinda stinky too. On the plus side, I Had a great race and got a PR in the half, so it was worth the trip and the turd.

What a weekend.  PR in the half and PU in the room.

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week!