Certification (Read 711 times)

mikeymike

Not certified not going. What a tool.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why not? Monkey is not certified. Pikes Peak is not certified. WS 100 is not certified. Jest curious
      Scout7

"orthogonal attributes".... Almost better than letsrun. Maybe they have similar posters.
        mikeymike

No, I'm saying the guy who said, "Not certified...not going" on page 3 is a tool. Gimme an accurate course over a certified one any day.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh, got it. Sorry I misunderstood. Orthogonal! Ha Smile
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Catch the latest, from KC? Roll eyes

Why is it sideways?

Every other day or so, it's pure nastiness. Did you see my pre-emptive strike (I know, bad metaphor) on the walking during a race thread...seems to have worked fairly well. Of course, your buddy Walter/CURVY is responsible for much of the idiocy. I go back and forth--sometimes hilarious, sometimes mind-numbingly petty. When it gets religious is when I start freaking.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Curvy is a big part, but rarely of the true nastiness. I have no idea who KC is, and it would be odd for Curvy to post like this...but not unheard of.

Why is it sideways?

Curvy is maybe no purveyor of real nastiness, but I'd go with "instigator." It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. I don't know anybody on that board except Keith, you, and Andrew. I don't know who Curvy is in real life. I've learned to post as infrequently as possible. But sometimes I can't resist.
                    JakeKnight

In my opinion, the whole Strider's board is like a hardware store. Tools everywhere.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The thread has gotten good, and I am now tooling some fun. You know Curvy. I believe you have dined with Curvy. Heck, Curvy even ran the Monkey. Curvy uses the term "instigator" to describe the posts penned under that name. Now now, JK, there is a lot of good that happens round there. But plenty of bad to go with it. I never have figured out why, but I think it is from one or two small groups who are vehemently anti-Striders. They like to post to make the Striders look bad. The groups are anti-Striders mainly due to hard feelings over competition for race management. You know, politics.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

You know Curvy. I believe you have dined with Curvy. Heck, Curvy even ran the Monkey. Curvy uses the term "instigator" to describe the posts penned under that name.
                          I believe all of the above is true, which narrows it down a bit. But I still don't know Curvy.

Why is it sideways?

Great post by Trent on a snarky Nashville thread: http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/timrock/vpost?id=1881694&trail=45 Pretty eloquent for a science guy!