Sneak Peek: Elevation Map (Read 1611 times)

eric :)

With the generous help from the scientists and interns at Google, we're nearing the completion of the next cool feature that will complement your running routes. Now you can SEE the climbs and descents of your running routes, and brag about them to your friends. Below is a screen shot as a tease of what to expect from your running log. The elevation chart integrates smoothly with the map and with the rest of the site. So stay tuned. The best is yet to come!
      Way cool. And thanks for showing Boston (only 73 days!). Really illustrates the "killer chain" from 16 to 21. It's been said a few times already, but we sure appreciate all the work you've done (and continue to do) on this site. If you're ever in Las Vegas, dinner and a round of golf (or a scenic run) are on me.
      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
      cwera

Shocked Awesome - I was just wondering how cool elevation would be on the maps this morning as I was huffing it up a hill - Thanks
        eric :)

Way cool. And thanks for showing Boston (only 73 days!). Really illustrates the "killer chain" from 16 to 21. It's been said a few times already, but we sure appreciate all the work you've done (and continue to do) on this site. If you're ever in Las Vegas, dinner and a round of golf (or a scenic run) are on me.
          Thanks! I might take you up on your offer as I make my way across the country running a marathon in every state. I'll take some time, but I'll get there. eric Smile