Race morning (Read 615 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh, that's funny.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

See, that's why on race morning I avoid coffee Wink Big grin

Lazy idiot

See, that's why on race morning I avoid coffee Wink Big grin
        HA! The monkeys are all over the stuff though... bunch of degenerates. Wink

Tick tock

Imminent Catastrophe

Speaking of monkeys... Man, I hope those Harpeth Hills monkeys aren't so violent! Surprised Modified to add: Wiccan?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. You are gonna be toast.
              Man its so true.
                Speaking of monkeys... Man, I hope those Harpeth Hills monkeys aren't so violent! Surprised
                I'm not really a big conspiracy theorist, but I smell a media coverup to minimize the public panic (in Delhi and Harpeth Hills). Do you really think the guy FELL to his death? Those nasty monkeys tossed him over. Be afraid, be very afraid.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.