More miles than degrees club (Read 4150 times)

-8 degrees, 12 miles.  I'd still rather run in 0 degrees than 100 degrees. #tryingtobepositive

23 degrees warmer here than you had.  No badge for me.  Or #nobadgeforme

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

Cheap and Evil Girl

Aaaaaand...I'm out of the club.  

Leah

Yay!  LL, NR, see you here next year (and not before, God willing)!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

10.9 miles / 8 degrees. On March 6th, ffs.

Runners run.

Cheap and Evil Girl

Aaaaand....I'm back in the club.  Waaaah!  12 miles, 3 degrees.

Leah

Aaaaand....I'm back in the club.  Waaaah!  12 miles, 3 degrees.

I was wondering, considering where you live and how long your runs are.  Um, welcome back?

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

Cheap and Evil Girl

I'm going out for a second run this afternoon, so at least I only spent a few hours back here.  It has warmed up considerably and the sun is out.

Forecast looks promising for the next 7 days too.  Maybe this will be my last entry....

Leah

-8 degrees, 12 miles.  I'd still rather run in 0 degrees than 100 degrees. #tryingtobepositive

100 degrees beats the hell out of below zero weather.  I've had it with this hell hole! 

spinach

I stayed in today only if we measure temperature in celsius, so some progress has been made.

Cheap and Evil Girl

Got a foot of snow here yesterday, and woke up this morning to single digits temps.  Slogged through a 12 mile run at 3 degrees.  Anyone else unlucky enough to be in the club today?

Leah

Got a foot of snow here yesterday, and woke up this morning to single digits temps.  Slogged through a 12 mile run at 3 degrees.  Anyone else unlucky enough to be in the club today?

No way.... 

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

spinach

It is 48° right now and I am happy to say I am no where near being in the club!

spinach

I am back in.  It was around 5 this morning and I did 15.  Not happy and I think the accumulated cold of the winter made this run feel that much colder.

Cheap and Evil Girl

I'm back too.  13 miles, 5 degrees.  I keep hoping it's the last time I post here.

Leah

Cheap and Evil Girl

13 miles, 7 degrees.  What the hell.

Leah