Throw away your fear, and follow me... (Read 796 times)

It's not too late to get into one of my pace groups for 2007. Do you have plans to run 621 miles this year? How about 1000, 1500, and if you are really crazy you can even join the 2000 mile group. Can you keep up with an old bunny like me? I cannot promise you will make it to the finish, but I can promise an opportunity to push yourself past your limits. Is this not the real reason you are running anyway? You may fool yourself, but you cannot fool me. Now then, let's go.
    Come play my game, I'll test you...
    No days off
    No holidays
    No vacations
    While you sleep in, I'm out there on the road.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Ah, PB! You're priceless! Smile I know I let you get a head start this month! Don't worry - soon enough you'll be hearing my footfalls behind you. Don't stop for a nap or a carrot salad or you may just find yourself repeating that story about the tortoise and the hare...

Roads were made for journeys...

We need a nice old fashion exorcism. Boy do you look scary. I wouldn't want to run with you on a dark lonely stretch of road. Evil grin You'll never catch me.
        JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

That is a creepy old bunny! I will be thinking of him in the dark for sure! Yikes Sad
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pace Bunny looks like he needs a long nap...and maybe a sedative and some Visine! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Reminds me of the marathon junkie: http://www.chuckengle.com/Events/TheSchedule.cfm
                Weak. Roll eyes
                I ownz all ur groopz, biznatches!

I don't run, I hop, mother@#$%@! Try and keep up, girls.

Hey, girly-girls and girly-boys: if you're in the wrong group cuz your ego (and maybe something else?) is that small and shriveled, than I fart in your general direction. Don't like it? Then come play.

Got a complaint? I can be reached at: pacebunniessuck@hotmail.com :)
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Reminds me of the marathon junkie: http://www.chuckengle.com/Events/TheSchedule.cfm
                  Looks like out of 56 marathons he didn't complete 5... one of them being the Flying Monkey... Any comment, Trent?

Roads were made for journeys...

Hey why not. My actual goal is 900 miles in 2007 so I better be able to meet this.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looks like out of 56 marathons he didn't complete 5... one of them being the Flying Monkey... Any comment, Trent?
                      Excellent marketing on my part?