Coffee And Grabbing Life (Read 177 times)

BeeRunB

Coffee reduces suicide risk.

"Drinking several cups of coffee daily appears to reduce the risk of suicide in men and women by about 50 percent, according to a new study by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH). The study was published online July 2 in The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry."

Well, that explains why I'm still here.

A Saucy Wench

Damn.  And I just gave up coffee.  It's been nice knowing you

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It is unknown why I am still here.

I gave up caffeine a number of years ago after being a total addict since high school- I was surprised to find myself alive after I did that.

( I thought it was an essential blood ingredient.) If I have any suicidal thoughts I will make a strong cup.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Coffee reduces suicide risk.

"Drinking several cups of coffee daily appears to reduce the risk of suicide in men and women by about 50 percent, according to a new study by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH). The study was published online July 2 in The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry."

Well, that explains why I'm still here.

+1 Smile

steph  

Menace to Sobriety

Drinking several cups of coffee daily reduces the risk of homicide, too. At least it keeps me from committing it.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.