Cool and Refreshing (Read 521 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Take two scoops of this Add this - And you get this - A Stout Beer Float. Good stuff.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beer = love Ice cream = Love Beer + Ice cream = Kirsten passing out from sheer happiness. Seriously, that sounds really good. I could see doing that with a nice bottle of Guinness. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just bought some Murphy's Irish Draft and Breyer's All Natural Vanilla... Big grin

My dogs are fast, not me

Ben & Jerry's has: Black & Tan We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts, but we suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream stout and chocolate ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of Black & Tan – and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy! INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

Robin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ben & Jerry's has: Black & Tan We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts, but we suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream stout and chocolate ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of Black & Tan – and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy!
            *swoons* Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mmmm....I made a very yummy Irish Cream ice cream a bit ago. Not as good as the fresh peach or the espresso chocolate chip, but definately delicious. I miss my dad's ice cream maker. Cool