My wife is awesome = Garmin 305 for Father's Day (Read 887 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Very happy. What a lady! What a gift! I had planned an extensive hint campaign for the holidays, but it wasn't slated to run until this fall. I never mentioned it to her. I didn't know she even knew of its existence. *swoon* Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

She's a keeper! her brilliance brought tears to my eyes! So happy for you Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...I need a wife! That is WAY cool! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Very nice!! Big grin

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Wow...I need a wife! That is WAY cool! Big grin k
            I'll marry ya! Jeff - we love your wife! You lucky booger you. Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            shyrunner07

wow! that's awesome! Smile what will your hint campaign focus on now? an iPhone? Wink happy father's day jeff!!! Smile
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll marry ya!
                I have a feeling that the mere thought of that would really make some of the guys around here happy... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

what will your hint campaign focus on now? an iPhone? Wink
                  Sweet! BTW, every time one of those ads comes on TV Dane starts running around hollering "ooh, iPhone...mom, look, an iPhone...wow, an iPhone!" Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Very happy. What a lady! What a gift! I had planned an extensive hint campaign for the holidays, but it wasn't slated to run until this fall. I never mentioned it to her. I didn't know she even knew of its existence. *swoon* Smile
                    That's awesome, Jeff! Now you can save your campaign for something else. Cool

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I have a feeling that the video would really make some of the guys around here happy.
                      Close, Zoomy, but I fixed it up for you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

Close, Zoomy, but I fixed it up for you.
                        Thanks, Bonkin. Much needed.

Tick tock