Graphing and opt-in challenges. (Read 372 times)

emailbobjenkins

Apologies if my suggestions have already been made...but my wish list might include:

*If I am looking at a graph, it might be nice to be able to point to a data point and have the value come up.  (Similar to what one does when looking at a graph in Excel.)

*Again, looking at a graph, it might be convenient to be able to click on a run (or group of runs) and then have info about those runs come up.

*Is it feasible to set up some sort of opt-in challenges.  Something like what is available on Nike+ site.  So for instance, one might set up a challenge of fastest 5 km for a 35 year old male.  One could make the challenge as super specific as that, or just general fastest 5 km.  If anyone is looking to a bit of motivation, they can join or make a challenge.

Anywho...awesome site.  Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

an amazing likeness

*Again, looking at a graph, it might be convenient to be able to click on a run (or group of runs) and then have info about those runs come up.

For this one, I just want to point out, in case you haven't seen it, the "Summary" box in the upper right of the screen.  Whenever you build a graph or report, there is a one-click summary available.  It isn't a subset of what is included in the report or graph (as you hint at wanting)...but its there. 

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless