Space left on Brighton Marathon (Read 73 times)

Volunteer

Interested in tackling The Brighton Marathon in 2014 and supporting a fantastic cause at the same time?

Your London based Charity, Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA), would love to hear from you!

We have 1 place available for the Brighton Marathon on Sunday, April 6 2014.

EIA is a global, independent campaigning organisation committed to bringing about change that protects the natural world from environmental crime and abuse. If you would like to find out more then visit us at http://www.eia-international.org/.

If you’re up for the challenge and would like more information, please contact the Fundraising team on 020 7354 7960 or via fundraising@eia-international.org

She saw me on the crapper! Nora saw me on the crapper! I might as well be dead!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

EIA…exercise induced asthma!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

EIA is a global, independent campaigning organisation committed to bringing about change that protects the natural world from environmental crime and abuse.

When words are underlined like that you can right-click on them, and get the correct spelling.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

When words are underlined like that you can right-click on them, and get the correct spelling.

It's British... It's Canadian... It's another form of English.

Like Colour is to Color.

Like Humour is to Humor.

It's a joke written by Webster to separate "US" from them.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

dood, don't explain the joke

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes