El Scorcho 25k/50k - Who's in? (Read 1270 times)

http://www.fwrunco.com/images/ElScorcho/index.htm Maybe that one will work...
    Some great pictures, Cheryl, thanks! I had forgotten about the guy in the cow suit Big grin MTA: There are also a few good shots of tschepsit (Michael) with the rest of the overall race winners. Nice job Michael!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Burninated Peasant

Thanks for posting that, Cheryl! While it was kind of cool to be in a picture of "top" anything, my wife would prefer me to NOT be in pictures with females displaying their six-packs at the next race. Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

Man, I look like my dad! six-pack in there somewhere...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Burninated Peasant

For those of you who didn't get shirts at the race, FWRunCo apparently has them in the store now. Also, they had special shirts made for the top 5 (10?) in each race, which I thought was much cooler than a trophy or medal.
            Sweet post a pic of your top 5 shirt when you can. I picked up my normal shirt a few weeks ago. Tongue I spoke with James when I was there and he said they are definitely going to run El Scorcho again next year and that they would email this year's participants so that they could get first crack at signing up.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Agreed...technical shirt is better unless they gave out an ounce of gold. Big grin I picked up my shirt 2 weeks ago and met the RA/FWRunCo gal. Any of you doing the Watermelon Relay? I wanted to but I will be out of town. Sad modal (who is still trying to figure out what's up with his bunged knee)

Vim