Say's you have 2 workouts of the same name?? (Read 849 times)

http://runningahead.com/images/forum/emo_angry.gifI have entered types like cooldown and walk and have space for others. It won't let me enter Medium. Say's I have 2 workouts of the same name, and I do not!! Under options, prefs., Running. There is nothing else, no medium, nowhere including other workouts! Can't change colors either! Please HellllP! Please? Safari 2.0.4/Mac OS X 10.4.1

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

vicentefrijole

I don't know how to solve your problem directly (I'm sure Eric will respond as soon as you get's a chance) but you might consider using Firefox as your browser (rather than Safari) when you come to Running Ahead. I'm a Mac user and I love Safari for lots of purposes (it runs faster for me than any other browser) but it doesn't handle this (and a few other sites, often involving Google Maps) very well. So I've installed Firefox also and set RA as my home page! It works flawlessly and may solve your problem also. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ Best of luck! Big grin
        Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your help. Just downloaded Firefox and that made the difference! I already want to get a t-shirt! Just please tell me how to set RA as my home page, and how do I set a picture under my name. Thank's again for the link to Firefox. http://runningahead.com/images/forum/emo_smile.gifAnd how do ya use these Emoticons??

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

NO! NO! NO! Forget the shirt for now!! Chose different colors for all my workout choices. Typed in Medium, Sprints and Strides. Chose save and still it says you have 2 workouts of the same name. Then I deleted them all and left the colors only to get the same when trying to save. Could there be something in that I once had Medium Intensity and deleted it. Maybe it thinks it is still there. Pleeeease Hellllp! Damn I'm losing it!

Ricky

That's got to be it. I have never typed Sprints and saved it and when I exited the site and came back I started to type Sprints and on S.. sprints appeared in a drop down. Just the same thing with Medium and Strides. Ihave completly deleted everything, but they're still there I guess under the surface. Could this be cookies or something? I don't believe I can enter anything now And save it if its been typed there before. What's happening? Can you help me eric, Please? Rickyhttp://runningahead.com/images/forum/emo_angry.gif

Ricky

Also, I just made sure to logout and log back in and went again to log prefs. I have nothing but cooldown, warm-up and repeats currently entered into the fields. I didn't type anything and pushed save to see what would happen. You guessed it. Those damn red words again!!! Loggedout again. Came back and enterd M for medium. Same thing!! S & S for sprints,strides. Same thing!! I am going nuts here! Could it be because I'm from TN. Ha H-ha! Please somebody help? Very few hairs left. Ricky

Ricky

eric :)

Hi Red64, That is quite odd. I was able to reproduce your problem but I'm not sure what the cause is. I'll have to investigate this further and get back to you. In the mean while, if you must have a type for medium, maybe you can name it something else for now. Once I have the problem fixed, you can rename it back to medium. eric Smile
                vicentefrijole

Please somebody help? Very few hairs left. Ricky
                  Save your hairs, Ricky! Relax and have a non-caffeinated beverage of your choice! Big grin Eric will get to the bottom of this! He's the best! Smile Is there really a T-shirt? Confused
                    Thank's eric. Looking forward to your help. Don't know how to link my name. I'll look for your reply or contact me please at 64red@comcast.net. By the way, like I said I can not type anything now and save it, but I'll try sme more. Ricky Cry

Ricky

vicentefrijole Relax i will. Going to bed now. Yea! Firefox's main page has some cool t-shirts, hoodys, hats, and jackets. Thanks again Smile

Ricky

eric :)

I looked into the problem and it looks like a bug. Coding is definitely something I shouldn't be doing when I'm dead tired. Anyway, I won't be able to fix it until this weekend. Here's a work around. It turns out that you have a "Cooldown" type in the "Other workouts" section. It is confusing that with the "Cooldown" in the run types. If you remove it from the "Other workouts", you should be able to add new types to the runs again. eric Smile
                          All Hail eric!! It worked. Deleted cool-down on other workouts and alas I can add, edit and save my new types and colors. Thank's for helping the newbie. Ricky Smile P.S. I would like to know how to place a pic under my name?

Ricky

Wingz

Professional Noob

P.S. I would like to know how to place a pic under my name?
                            I think you mean the avatars? Options -->My forum preferences

Roads were made for journeys...