It's losing new workouts (Read 692 times)

munchkn883

coastwalker -- I too changed my default from run to walk, but I still cannot get my workouts to show on the chart. I added activity - Easy Walk, Long Walk, Race. Shows on calendar and workouts. Also, still can't find my shoes..."hide retired equipment" is not checked.
    eric :)

You walk entries are not showing on the graph because the graph is displaying run entries. You need to create a new graph that displays walk entries. Your shoes are not displaying in the works entry form because they're marked for running. Edit the shoe you use for walking and switch it to walking and it will show up in the form. Let me know if you need further assistance.
      coastwalker

coastwalker -- I too changed my default from run to walk, but I still cannot get my workouts to show on the chart. I added activity - Easy Walk, Long Walk, Race. Shows on calendar and workouts. Also, still can't find my shoes..."hide retired equipment" is not checked.
        Hi Munch, My default Activity is Walk, and I use that all the time. I use Workout Types to indicate my different types of workouts; Easy Walk, Tempo Walk, Long Walk, etc. Only workouts in your default Activity will show up in the chart. Once I changed my default Activity to Walk, the chart headings changed automatically from Run to Walk, and I was good to go. Similarly, your shoe options will only appear when you are in your default Activity. I know it seems weird, but it appears to be working. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

munchkn883

How do I get my shoes in the walk default entry?
          munchkn883

IT'S WORKING!!
            coastwalker

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Bike99

Do I look important?

Check that - no its not. At least not for me. Spent 5 minutes entering a workout and hit enter...got sent to the login page. Awesome! And hope the group reports function works soon too, good luck Eric.

Nobody cares what you didn't do.

eric :)

Check that - no its not. At least not for me. Spent 5 minutes entering a workout and hit enter...got sent to the login page. Awesome! And hope the group reports function works soon too, good luck Eric.
                  Did you enable cookies? You probably got logged out. If this is not the problem, you'll need to provide me with more info. What kind of workout are you recording? Which fields have you filled out? Provide me with as much info as you can so I can reproduce the problem. MTA: Your report was made shortly after I updated the site. I'm guessing you didn't have cookies enabled. When the server restarted, the session info is no longer there and you had to log in again. Enable the remember me option and you won't have that problem anymore.