four part toasters (Read 479 times)

Lisa3.1

Hi all ~ I had been searching for a four part toaster and can't settle with one -- the De'Longhi, Krups, and Cuisinart, and others -- the critiques of these toasters are inconsistent. for those with a four part toaster -- does anybody have the De'Longhi or Krups or something else Thanks Lisa
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For a few years we were going through toasters about one/year. We just have a 2 slice one, but it's a Phillips and if it died tomorrow I'd buy a 4 slice Phillips (assuming they make one). It has been the best toaster we've had. Even toasting, bagel setting, hasn't died after 5+ years of constant use. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

For a few years we were going through toasters about one/year. We just have a 2 slice one, but it's a Phillips and if it died tomorrow I'd buy a 4 slice Phillips (assuming they make one). It has been the best toaster we've had. Even toasting, bagel setting, hasn't died after 5+ years of constant use. k
        Hi Kirsten I had no idea that Phillips made toasters.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi Kirsten I had no idea that Phillips made toasters.
          Yep...we've been really happy with their products, with the exception of a buggy home theatre set-up we bought at Sam's Club and exchanged for a Sony. We have a Sonicare toothbrush that works great and DS has a portable CD player that has often played 24/7 for days on end. We bought it to play quiet music while he sleeps before he was born. He just turned 7. The radio antenna busted off long ago and we've taken it on several trips to visit family, but it still plays perfectly.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have the Cuisinart one. Works great. No complaints.

- Anya