Guys What is your waist to hip ratio? (Read 2526 times)

jayskydee

Mines is 0.81, which apparently is excellent for a man and average for a women. However my hips are only 6.5 inches bigger than my waist for womens 8-9 inch difference is more common. I have a good ratio on account of my skinny waist but my upper body is too skinny.

I would like to know where a 0.81 waist to hip ratio fits in on the scale of men's hip ratio's. I hope to further bring it towards 0.7 by lengthening my hip bone through exercise.   I do not want it to be as low as 0.7 as that WOULD BE TOO FAR but if I could get it down to 0.75 I really think my tappered waist would look stunning. I am proud of what god gave me (except my upper body being skinny) and think I should try and cultivate my probably lower than average male waist to hip ratio (very low values are typical of women) 0.7 and under is very low. 

PDoe

I think you might be over thinking this one. Why's it really matter?

I'm not sure which bone you're considering to be your "hip bone" but lengthening it is probably not going to happen.

Wait, wait, wait.

You're measuring the wrong things.  You want to measure the cock to hip ratio.  Of course, the best would be 1.0.  The problem is that cocks get smaller with more exercise.  So the paradox presents itself thusly:  Excercise a lot and have a small cock, or exercise a little and remain a hit with the ladies. 

I don't know where you stand, but I'm about a .03.  I can exercise like a mofo, but I've notice my performance in bed has tapered off.  I'm trying cock pushups in hopes that I can get a little closer that that 1.0 ratio, if you know what I'm sayin'.  (wink, wink)

You, no doubt, are quite the exerciser, so I'm sure your ratio is less than optimal.  Try the cock pushups, and see if that helps you.  I'm not sure if wearing women's shoes makes any difference, but you might want to try it.  Also, consider studying grammar textbooks while training.  It's sure to help with the ladies.  Just imagine:  A nice-sized cock, great grammar skills, and a healthy body because of exercise.  Women will be falling all over you without even thinking twice about your skinny upper body.  You win!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Menace to Sobriety

Measuring your waist to hip ratio is a waste of hipness.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

I'm not sure which bone you're considering to be your "hip bone" but lengthening it is probably not going to happen.

I dunno.  Maybe an Ilizarov Fixator could be modified to do the job. 

xor

waist to hip ratio.

Last time it was wearing women's shoes.

Your raw, edgy online persona has acquired a theme this year that I do not remember last year.

Life is a voyage of discovery.  Especially in your younger years.

HermosaBoy

Wait, wait, wait.

You're measuring the wrong things.  You want to measure the cock to hip ratio.  Of course, the best would be 1.0.  The problem is that cocks get smaller with more exercise.  So the paradox presents itself thusly:  Excercise a lot and have a small cock, or exercise a little and remain a hit with the ladies. 

I don't know where you stand, but I'm about a .03.  I can exercise like a mofo, but I've notice my performance in bed has tapered off.  I'm trying cock pushups in hopes that I can get a little closer that that 1.0 ratio, if you know what I'm sayin'.  (wink, wink)

You, no doubt, are quite the exerciser, so I'm sure your ratio is less than optimal.  Try the cock pushups, and see if that helps you.  I'm not sure if wearing women's shoes makes any difference, but you might want to try it.  Also, consider studying grammar textbooks while training.  It's sure to help with the ladies.  Just imagine:  A nice-sized cock, great grammar skills, and a healthy body because of exercise.  Women will be falling all over you without even thinking twice about your skinny upper body.  You win!

+1

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

an amazing likeness

1:2

I have 1 waist and 2 hips. 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

Clothing, shoes, waist...etc.  I think you're better off focusing on actually getting faster.  I think you are making all this much harder that you really need to.

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

It's not just that you're calculating this. It's that you calculated it to TWO decimal places.

jpdeaux

The waist-hip ratio in women is often considered a key feature in physical attractiveness. Measured directly from this image, the frontal WHR of the woman in this image is approximately 0.68.

Still not clear on the concept. More examples, please.

L Train

...Another study, however, found that moderate amounts of trunk hair on men was most attractive, to the sample of British and Sri Lankan women.[54] Further, a degree of hirsuteness (hairiness) and a waist-to-shoulder ratio of 0.6 is often preferred, when combined with a mesomorphic physique.[54]

In a study using Finnish women, women with hairy fathers were more likely to prefer hairy men, suggesting that preference for hairy men is either the result of genetics or imprinting.[55] Among gay men, another study (Yee N., 2002) reported gay males who identify as "Only Tops" prefer less hairy men, while gay males who identify as "Only Bottoms" prefer hairier men

all I can say is that this is probably the most strange & most disturbing topic seen here on RA

all I can say is that this is probably the most strange & most disturbing topic seen here on RA

+1

Even if I knew my waste to hip ratio (which I do NOT), I wouldn't admit it......

Champions are made when no one is watching