My 15 minutes (or is it seconds) of fame. (Read 1122 times)

If you are at the book store, look for No need for Speed, a Beginer's Guide to the Joy or Running. Now look at page 176. Under the heading "Lesson Learned" at the bottom of the page, there is a quote by a 44 year old runner named Jonathan R. Zuckerman, a runner of modest ability. Also I came in 1st in my age group in the 2006 Westchester Quarter Marathon. That's all I've got.
    I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

Another Passion

Are you giving autographs? Big grin

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Rockin' the galaxy

That's all I've got.
        Dude, you are forgetting a totally righteous 'stache as one of your accomplishments.
        I'm not really a runner. I'm just super lonely.
        seeEricaRun

Awesome

If you are at the book store, look for No need for Speed, a Beginer's Guide to the Joy or Running. Now look at page 176. Under the heading "Lesson Learned" at the bottom of the page, there is a quote by a 44 year old runner named Jonathan R. Zuckerman, a runner of modest ability. Also I came in 1st in my age group in the 2006 Westchester Quarter Marathon. That's all I've got.
          So... what's the quote? And have you had it printed on a t-shirt yet?
            Yes, give it up....you're not expecting us to go out and buy the book, are you?? We're cheap sea basses.
            Masters 2000 miles
              Yes, give it up....you're not expecting us to go out and buy the book, are you?? We're cheap sea basses.
              No, just do what I do. Look it up in the library.
              I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock