HELP - I can use positive vibes! (Read 1605 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go, Lynn! Almost 24 hours and the halfway mark---you can do it, you da man! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

for the lack of a more creative, rhyming, positive vibe,.... "Go Lynn Go!!!"

Cryptic

24 hrs + Vibes a flowing
        JakeKnight

Kinda rude that Lynn hasn't written back. No wireless access? No BlackBerry. C'mon, man. (Note for the humor-challenged: that was a "joke") Okay, boss, I'm having an extra cup of joe right now, just for Lynn. Don't say I'm not a team player. -------------------------------------------- Too bad they don't report the chip stats in real-time on the race site. It'd be fun to keep track.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Cryptic

That would be awesome JK. You should write and suggest it! What time is the monkey start tomorrow? I might come out and tell you that you are almost there at the half way point ha
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Too bad they don't report the chip stats in real-time on the race site. It'd be fun to keep track.
              Yeah, it would. Okay, Lynn. I'm off for my own "long run" now. I won't tell you how short it is because I don't want to frustrate you right now. See you in a couple of hours! Keep strong!

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

That would be awesome JK. You should write and suggest it! What time is the monkey start tomorrow? I might come out and tell you that you are almost there at the half way point ha
                Dude, you're a homie! Who knew? Howdy. (insert cool waving emoticon here) Show up around 6:30 a.m., maybe Trent'll let you run it. I noticed that 100 runners has crept up to like 105 or 106, minus a couple people who were reportedly victims of pre-race monkey attacks. (No joke - that's what the website says). That 100 runner limit seems flexible. Come run! Starts at 7:00 a.m.

Cryptic

I would love to join in but I have a soccer game later that day. I will probably bring some bananas to keep the monkey's away from everyone. 25+ hours the man the myth the legend
                  JakeKnight

You're. Almost. There.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll be headed out for my 90 minute run in just a bit. I plan to pretend that I'm running with you, Lynn. I like running with other people and it will be nice to lend you my virtual support. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Lynn - know what I noticed yesterday? You've got a lot of people believing in you. And... You inspire us. Thanks! Go, Lynn!

Cryptic

Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Shocked Wow. I've never seen anyone look so strong after running so long! Shocked Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone run so long, period! Big grin Go, Lynn! You can do it, man!

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

No wireless access? No BlackBerry. C'mon, man.
                              I was thinking along similar lines, that he should have given us his cell phone number, so we all can call him every so often... How many minutes into his race before he turns it off because we called too often? Big grin
                              JakeKnight

I was thinking along similar lines, that he should have given us his cell phone number, so we all can call him every so often... How many minutes into his race before he turns it off because we called too often? Big grin
                                I'd guess about 47 minutes. Give or take. I'd think we could annoy him pretty fast. Speaking of time ... that's 30 hours. Dude.