Tropical Storm Andrea (Read 415 times)

va

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow. Is this early? Florida does need the rain, but sheesh!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

About time a storm was named after a friend of mine.... Wink Glad I don't live down south, though--that looks really scary. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Aw man, my sister lives in Charleston, S.C. Good luck Stephanie!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

shyrunner07

About time a storm was named after a friend of mine.... Wink Glad I don't live down south, though--that looks really scary. k
            does this mean i'm a force of nature? Big grin little brother is in Fort Jackson (Columbia, SC) doing training out in the fields...hopefully mother nature doesn't drench him too much! btw...i was watching cnn this morning and they were talking about the drought conditions in FL- dayum, i had no idea things were that bad down there! :O The reporter was doing his segment in what should have been Lake Okichobee, but was instead just barren muck. Too bad we can't swap out some of the rain that Missouri has received and dump it back into FL.....