Looking for running shoes for my boys (Read 508 times)

My two sons, 9 and 11, have recently showed interest in running with me. I am all for it, but want to put them in the right shoes. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get shoes for them or what brands to look for?
      I suggest going to a specialty running store. You have to get them in the "right" shoes. You don't want your boys getting hurt. I assume most people will agree. Jason
        I think Asiics has a law enforcement/military discount program. Other shoe companies may have same.
        Clams

I know Asics, Nike and New Balance all make running shoes for kids. Maybe others do as well, but I know those three do. Go to a store and get them fitted just like you would for yourself.
            depends on size of feet. when I bought my son his first real pair of running shoes, they were women's because they didn't make a men's in his size....that was a month or so ago (or so it seems) and now he wears a size 9 shoe.... hope you have a good stash of cash because the growth spurt is coming soon....LOL