Any interest in Pinterest? (Read 1018 times)

Tiefsa

I'm a web nerd so I joined, but anyone else on Pinterest.  

I just started today.  It's kind of cool.  I'm looking at house stuff and gardening things.

xhristopher

I know lots who do but I'm mostly interested in pints.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know lots who do but I'm mostly interested in pints.

I should look for pints on Pinterest.

Tief, I like Pinterest.  I'm not the junkie that some are, but I've found some really cool home improvement ideas that I never would have thought to look for.  It's a real goldmine for recipes, too.  A friend of mine is planning her wedding and has really made good use of it to visually bookmark ideas for flowers and table centerpieces and invites and things.  I really wish it had been around when I was planning our wedding.  Heck, I wish the Internet had been more of a reality, then.  I did a LOT of driving around to research things.  Sure would have been easier to plan things and get ideas from my computer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kcam

I'm a web nerd so I joined, but anyone else on Pinterest.  

I just started today.  It's kind of cool.  I'm looking at house stuff and gardening things.

dude ....

Yeah, I'm hooked on Pinterest. I've found some good recipes, and lots of new ideas for my daycare.

Prince of Fatness

dude ....

This.  Mrs Potato Head is hooked.  Drives me nuts I'll tell ya.

Not at it at all. 

Scout7

This.  Mrs Potato Head is hooked.  Drives me nuts I'll tell ya.

I think you already did.

jeffdonahue

What the hell is Pinterest?

Never heard of it  - sounds like a new fee on my mortgage loan.

RunsForCake

What the hell is Pinterest?

Never heard of it  - sounds like a new fee on my mortgage loan.

You are not missing much.  Unless you are a woman planning your wedding.

Sees-the-Ground

barefootin'

Bill Wagnon / stl

Feeling the growl again

Maybe that was the thing my wife was trying to show me the other night that her sister showed her, with ideas on it and stuff.  That's all I remember, as I was on my way to the fridge for a beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... That's all I remember, as I was on my way to the fridge for a beer.

This kind of cynicism will ruin our whole political proc, oh, never mind, wrong thread.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I know when the lady is on it because everything I'm doing lags incredibly bad. Their main page is even more of a drag on bandwidth than Facebook.

I heard a joke on another board that guys should start a site called menterest of their own. I tend to agree, at least until after two days of it when it gets an NC-17 rating.

I know when the lady is on it because everything I'm doing lags incredibly bad. Their main page is even more of a drag on bandwidth than Facebook.

I heard a joke on another board that guys should start a site called menterest of their own. I tend to agree, at least until after two days of it when it gets an NC-17 rating.

Think it'll take two whole days, huh?
                              LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Jump on that, Xeno - you may be the next Mark Zuckerberg.