Happy former CR member here, now being greedy (Read 792 times)

First off, can I just say how much I love, love, love this log? It is a bzillion times better than Active and so far, I'm even happier than I was with CoolRunning. Now, to be greedy....I have all my runs/courses saved in mapmyrun.com. I used that to map out the mileage, then put those numbers in CR. How difficult would it be to transfer all those courses to this site? I see that runningahead is also integrated with google maps. It would be so nice to be able to select my mapmyrun courses to enter in my log here. Regardless, I thank you for a site that has more than met my expectations in the 30 minutes I've been playing around in here. Smile
    eric :)

kcdollar, I'm in the middle of revamping the log portion of the site. It may involve a format change for the maps to be more flexible for future development. Once I get it done, I'll consider importing maps from other data sources. Welcome to RunningAHEAD! eric Smile
      flutable

Ex-CR greedy member here Smile I'd love this feature too. I have buckets of routes defined on mapmyrun, and it really would be nice if I could transfer them.