Favorite running quote (Read 3388 times)

I found this one today.  It seems appropriate considering I decided this weekend I want to run a 100-mile trail run in 2013.

"If you are ever going to achieve as much as you can in a sport, you are going to have to be willing to make a leap of faith to learn how much your body can handle."  (Meredith Rainey Valmon)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

dallasboycows

You don't get a body like this from walking

that's hilarious.

wildchild

Carolyn

Back of shirt: "If you see me collapse, please hit 'Pause' on my Garmin."

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Am I doing this right?

I was just given a Road ID as a gift.  I should have put that on there.  I love it.

No excuses....

"The time you clock after you come across the finish line doesn't comes close to reflecting the distance you come to get there!"

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Purdey

Self anointed title

I "LOL'd"

This shirt is BLACK...Pause...NOT!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

AlmostQuick

Have to remind myself of this now and again: "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

MrH

I found this one today.  It seems appropriate considering I decided this weekend I want to run a 100-mile trail run in 2013.

"If you are ever going to achieve as much as you can in a sport, you are going to have to be willing to make a leap of faith to learn how much your body can handle."  (Meredith Rainey Valmon)

Meredith is an 800m runner. 

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.