Spirit of the Marathon (Read 967 times)

I love that! I put the link in my blog at the beginning of the year and watch it occasionally...it makes me teary eyed everytime I see it. I can't wait to see the entire movie! I get their press releases every month...you can sign up to be on their list and they keep you updated.

Jennifer mm#1231

derek

Thanks for posting the link. I'm running Chicago in 2 1/2 weeks time so it was interesting seeing the massive number of runners. The Fall 2007 update says it will be screened in Chicago on Oct 5th....it would be nice if I could see it then.

Derek

I'm going to try to catch this movie on Friday before the marathon in Chicago. I'm sure it will be packed!
          There's a link to the Spirit of the Marathon presale on active.com http://www.active.com/running/articles/spirit_of_the_marathon.htm?act=AFC-Spirit&link=1

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

mbs

Will there be any other opportunities to see this movie (Netflix, purchase DVD) other than in a theater on 1/24/08 at 7:30pm? I will be in class at that time unfortunately but I really want to see this.